Love It.




Well here we are folks. No, not just another dreadful Monday. Here we are on the brink of the 2010-2011 NBA season. I just wanted to take another opportunity to stress how awesome the Bulls are going to be. People severly underestimate this team. Their youth, depth, and talent is top-notch. I'd like to thank the Chicago Bears for, at one point, going 4 and 1 and building a bridge to take me from baseball season to basketball.
The Bulls have until Nov 1st to decide if they want to pick up the 3rd year option on James Johnson. Johnson has not shown any value until this preseason. That said, who knows, he made become a valuable trading piece used to land the one more player the Bulls need to put them over the top. Vegas has the over/under on the total season wins at 46.5. This just goes to show how underrated they are. Vegas has the Bucks at 45.5. The Bulls are easily more than 1 win better than the Bucks. I'd say they are a 50+ win team. Just look at the teams in their division that they are going to destroy...Bucks, Pistons, Cavaliers, and Pacers. Consider the 4 seed a lock. Just wait till Boozer gets back. Then you'll really see how dominant the Bulls are going to be. I'm going to like this starting lineup...Rose, Boozer, Deng, Noah, Brewer. (Although, don't be surprised to see Korver starting along side Rose after a month or so.)

Side note: Miami is only favored by 1 to open the season in Boston. As much as I hate the Celtics, I'm praying for a blowout in Garden by the men in green. Get used to hearing about how much the Heat are hated by this guy. ::points 2 thumbs at self:: I haven't hated a team this much since the Knicks of the 90's. (No, I did not forget about you St. Louis Cardinals)

No comments:

Post a Comment