WHY JIM WHY?!?!?!?

Jim Hendry (who no longer deserves to be called Jim Hendry. From this day forward I will only call him Dungbag) decided to follow through with my prophecy and not wait for Joe Girardi. A somber news conference will be held at 3 PM today to announce the hiring of Mike Quade as the next Cub's manager. He's been offered a 2 year deal with a 3rd year team option. It's nothing personal against Mike Quade. I'm fine with him as manager. But I'd be much more fine with World Series winner Joe Girardi. Just trying to drive home a point about what a waste of human flesh Dungbag really is. Soriano's contract, Zambrano's contract, Fukudome, MILTON-GODDAMN-BRADLEY, (to name a few!) AND NOW THIS?!?!?!?! Why Dungbag? Tell me why you could not wait!!! The Yankees are approaching the cusp of being eliminated. It's not like you're going to have to wait a month just to say "Hey Joe, you interested in the Cub job?" We might be talking 3 damn days here!!! Dungbad needs to lose his job and lose it fast!!!

Now that that is out of my system. Congratulations to Mike Quade. I think you're a great guy that will do fine with this young core the Cub's are ushering in. I wish you all the best. I'd say 'I hope you don't lose your hair over this job' but....Good luck Mike.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like I am the only one to vote correctly in your poll!

    I am psychic, dude...

    ReplyDelete