Bulls-Knicks

Bulls are favored by 7 tonight at home. If I were a betting man, I would take that spread. The Bulls are perfect at home thus far and I expect them to stay that way. By nights end, I fully anticipate the Bulls to be 3 and 1, and the Knicks to be 1 and 3. Kind of funny the Bulls and Knicks are the only teams in the Eastern Conference to have only played 3 games so far; yet, the Bulls are also in first place in the Eastern Central. First place in the Central division is where I expect them to be the rest of the year. What a shame they don't have Boozer. They would be just plain filthy good with him. Expect a big game from Amar'e Stoudemire tonight from the Knicks. He will also be a big presence in the paint, so expect the Bulls to do a lot of shooting. I forsee a good game from Korver. Deng should have another real good one if he can knock down the shots, and you can put Rose down for about 22 points and 7 or 8 assists. This game should be a blowout as long as we can hit our shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment