In 9 hours the Bulls will be 2 and 1


My miracle Bulls (see: Piston's game Saturday night) play tonight on TNT against borderline scary Greg Oden and the Portland Trail Blazers. Portland comes into the UC tonight as one of the few undefeated teams thus far at 3 and 0. If I was a betting man, I'd bet the bank that Portland leaves town at 3 and 1.
But back to Greg Oden. Seriously. Have you seen this gargoyle? He's only 22 years old, yet looks like he's spent the past 54 years digging ditches in Namibia. He could have a charity set up in his name FOR HIM. Help raise money for Greg Oden's new face. Call it The Greg Oden Ugly Face Foundation for Greg Oden. He looks like an actual Neaderthal. Just google it. You'll see. Speaking of Ugly people, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I know I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment