Too Big, Too Fast, Too Strong...Too Good!


The D-Rose train is headed full steam ahead into San Antonio tonight on part two of the 7 game road trip. But before I get ahead of myself, allow me to backtrack to yesterdays game. First off, Derrick Rose is an animal. I'd say beast, but he's more than a beast. He's bar-none thee best point guard in the league. Deron Williams, Rajon Rondo, yeah I know, blah blah blah. Rose's speed and ability to take over during any point in the game are second to none. Plain and simple, the Bulls are not a good team without him. With Derrick sitting, Houston managed to go on a 13 to 4 run. They put Derrick back in and the Bulls go on an 18-0 run, with Rose scoring 14 of those 18. If you read the article below, I was pretty much dead on with that game. 4 wins in a row, first place in the central, 3 games over .500. Let's keep this gravy train rollin!

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled onto your blog and I love it! And the title of this post! Check out this shirt - http://www.chitownclothing.com/product/too-good-derrick-rose-t-shirt

    Go Bulls!

    ReplyDelete