Grow Up You Two.

Here's what Joakim Noah had to say about Kevin Garnett on ESPN 1000's Waddle and Silvy Show....

"Kevin Garnett will not -- will not -- get a Christmas gift from me. I don't like him.""He's a very mean guy. Where's the love? None at all. Ugly, too. I had his poster in my room. I used to wear his jersey. And the truth is my rookie year, I was in admiration of this guy, and he kind of shut me down. And he was very mean to me my rookie year. And he's only mean to the young guys and the [European players], for some reason. I don't know why, but that's who he doesn't like. He's not nice. I talk a lot of trash out there, but c'mon, be a little sensitive. Be sweet."
 
First off, shut up. Both of you. Just shut up. First, Garnett's whole media blown cancer comment towards Piston's Charlie Villanueva, and now this. Secondly, Noah, are you seriously calling somebody else ugly. That's not even the pot calling the kettle black. That's the decayed blood sausage calling the gangrenous scrotum nasty. Joe, I can take this with a grain of salt, A. because you're right, and B. because I know you're a jokester. But you can't start anything like this with that emmotional clown. I think Joakim has got to be the A.J. Pierzinsky of basketball. You love em if you got em, and hate em if you don't. Noah might not have the future Hall of Fame career under his belt that KG has established, but I will say this...This year, and every year moving forward, I'd rather have Joakim on my team that KG. At least Noah has some credentials (and balls) to backup his mouth. If you don't know Joakim Noah or don't understand his brutal, sometimes humorous, honesty; take a look at the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment